Growing in Grace | Knowing and Loving God Through Spiritual Disciplines This four-week study goes over spiritual disciplines, which are the means for believers to grow in godliness with the help of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual disciplines are for every believer. They are the outworking of a redeemed heart, and they help one to know and love God more.
This study goes over what spiritual disciplines are and how the gospel helps believers engage in the disciplines over a lifetime. A number of disciplines are then explored in depth. These include:
- Bible Intake
- Hearing God's Word
- Reading and Studying God's Word
- Scripture Memorization Scripture Meditation
- Worship (Personal and Corporate)
- Prayer (Personal and Corporate)
- Silence and Solitude
- Thanks and Rejoicing Always
The 8x10 study book is 120 pages.