Cafe Spice Chai Black Loose Leaf Tea
- Black tea,
- Natural vanilla flavor
This tea is made from 100% natural ingredients.
Water Temperature: 195°F
Leaf to Water Ratio: 1 heaping tablespoon per 16 oz
Steep Time: 3-4 minutes
- Add tea leaves to a teapot, fill-your-own tea bag or infuser basket.
- Use 1 to 3 teaspoons (1 tablespoon) of leaves per cup (8 oz) of water. Adjust to taste.
- Bring fresh, cold water to a rolling boil, allow it to cool slightly, then pour water over tea leaves and cover.
- Infuse (steep) leaves 2-5 minutes; 3½ minutes is a good average that works well for most tea types. Do not oversteep or tea may become bitter. If you prefer strong tea, simply use more leaves.
- Remove bag or infuser from water or strain leaves. Enjoy!
Water Quality: Tea is only as good as the water used to prepare it. Avoid distilled or unfiltered tap water, which can limit tea’s flavor. Bottled spring water or filtered tap water is ideal.
Water Temperature: Most teas taste best when prepared with water around 195˚F (just below boiling); however, some teas require a lower temperature or they may become bitter.